We Cut For Less - Scam artist, destroyed million dollar homes yard
This is to advise everyone to watch out for We cut for less, GrayLin.Washington.He is a two time felon, uses children to work, and tears up million dollar yards and ran off with my money after destroying my property.
Be careful he has gun charges and drives an old Taurus that leaks stains in your driveway. Very unprofessional and flirts with clients after saying he has a 250 pound fat baby mama he just stays with cuz he's a felon. He destroyed my yard and I have pictures and him on camera. Do not use him he writes all his reviews and said so what there is nothing I can do about getting my deposit back I paid for the job he did not do.
His business is cash only so he is not paying taxes. His business is not registered with the state.
He is a crook and very disrespectful.He messed up a 27,000 putting green and thousands of dollars of landscaping and left holes throughout my yard.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Nothing he is a two time felon
What I disliked
- Stole my money and tore up yard
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I ordered a jacket on Oct.9th and they have my money its out of my bank account. And on there "official" website it say they have a live chat and..."
- "The Claire's lady made my ear bleed and now I can't wear an earring in one ear.i have to redo it!UGH!!..."
- "I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning. Seriously? It cause me to overdraft. I want a full refund on both charges, plus my..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."